Monday, October 20, 2014

September Results

Hello!

Since I started the blog a little bit latter then I tought, so I'll only post now last month results.

For me it was a good month because it was my 3rd shot at nl25 and it was finally a successful on. I played a mix of 6 max and FR at nl16-nl25. On the otherside my volume was very low =/  It was a busy month since I had to go with my girlfriend several times to the doctors to do ecography, blood analysis and some other exams. We also spent some time preparing the room for my baby that is expected to born this week :)
 And now the results:
 
 
 
+ $354,37 Cash Game Earnings
+ $121 FPP Value
+ $17,26 Tournament
---------------------------------------
+ $492,63 

Graph:




I'm happy with the results and would like to be able to put more volume in October, but I know it will not be an easy task.

Cheers ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome winrate! And don't worry about not playing that much, it is always play better and well than put in volume like crazy, especcially if you are busy with real life stuff. And congratz for your baby!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celeste. Yeah.. these months I've been really busy, but for now on I'm trying to be disciplined and go with the poker shedule I idealized, that will be between 50-60k hand per month (but with the baby all can change heh xD). Thanks ;) Probably borning this Friday!

    ReplyDelete